Cashew nuts are the answer! Did you know that cashew nuts are high in tryptophan? Our magical bodies turn tryptophan into serotonin. Serotonin is responsible for mood regulation, sexual desire and healthy sleep patterns.
Just a couple of handful of cashew nuts a day can make the world of difference literally according to the Family Health Freedom Network according to the latest research.
Yes, that’s right, a couple handfuls of cashews works like a prescription dose of Prozac, according to the Family Health Freedom Network, citing some of the latest research.
Not only could cashew nuts help you step of anti depressants, they also have a vast array of other health benefits:
- They are crammed full of vitamins, phytochemicals, minerals and dietary fibre.
- They contain a large amount of monounsaturated fatty acids that benefit the cardiovascular system.
- The essential fatty acids in cashew nuts can increase your good levels of cholesterol.
- Cashews contain potassium, zinc, selenium, copper and magnesium these minerals starve off disease processes caused by mineral deficiencies.
- Cashews are a complete essential multivitamin. 100g of raw cashews give you 30% of your RDA of vitamin B6.
Always consult your medical professional.
The Wern Fitness Team